Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,
& Sunday, January 14, 2007
I AM SO SAD!
I lost my diamond studded bracelet!
Yes, the one that Baghababe got me!
STUPID props stuff!
I must have been a handful when it fall off my hand!
Grrr.
It was my favourite accessory.
I mean yes, I can get another one.
But it was special because Baghababe got it for me to not miss her when she left for India.
And it was shiny!
Of course you can say, ask her to get me one more.
BUT NO!
It is not the same.
The meaning is different! Not so valuable as that was.
AERGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I was too tired to realise how much depressing this is just now.
But now that I remembered!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
And this rapper on Cribs is showing me his blings!
Thanks A lot!
JERK!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
( 7:24 AM )