FIFA FEVER!
so!
I finally, frantically and in much desperation for some Bowen revive, I book myself a date with the best person to hangout with from Bowen.
I mean hello! Who better than to send stitches to your stomach other than Ms Afifah Ariffin!
The minute I found out our time table was merciful on us, I booked her.
Initially, it was supposed to be me and her and poly friends in TP, but chrislynn migrated to New Zealand. So i decided, why not meet all of them up and just you know catch up!?!? I couldn't care less. I needed a Bowen person and I needed it fast!
So we met her and she has blossomed into a lady. Not major changes, but you can see the maturity in thinking. After all any job experience would make you feel humble in life-esp service line!
Anyhoots, she updated a whole chunk of chunk..and her humour has not changed if not better! I didn't stop laughing all the way!
At the airport, I attempted tooffer this old lady my caramel frappe! Later Chrislyn was nudging at me and saying:
"Thats my grandmother! Thats my grandmother!"
Opps! How dumb. Then we sent her off and we met up with Ruth and Cai Ling! So funny, I really am lazy to blog all the stupid funny details, cause I'll keep the outing sacred. (Rolls eyes- wtv eh hirzi!)
But I think the highlight was my journey home. I didn't know, I like Fifa, are similar in so many ways! Awww. I insist we're not losers.
Hirzi:
I can't believe you too.
I mean we're the attractive ones,
we're the ones who are suppose to get people head over heals with us.
And here we are the single ones and the undatings in our cliques.
Fifa:
No we're not losers
They don't look as good as us.
They don't speak as good as us.
They don't behave like us.
They don't think like us.
A loser is like..
(Hirzi points to random ugly stranger)
Hirzi:HIM!
HAHA!
She is just the sweetest. She was telling me how the Bowen people made me the talk of the school with my O' level grades, despite my excessive involvement in drama and how people doubted me. She said that, she always believed that i'll pull it off and make it through and I did!
How sweet!!!

I miss her.Thats US!
Next week, I think I'll get her on wed again!
You can't help it Fifa is addictive.
Besides she wants to see the rest of my poly friends.
And maybe the week after Vanessa and Seetha at Gardens!
Dear Fifa,
I have faith in you. It is no doubt in my mind you will get a 10 and below for O's if not near the range. I have no doubt that you will do better than me! And without a doubt again, will you make it as among the best in my course. Give it a try! I would like to see someone deserving in TP's Mass Comm!
Eurgh! Now I have to get panicky over GEMS, PERCOM outfit tomorrow and Photography.
Dearest Allah,
Make it work tomorrow. I just need this once! Amin! Sorry to those who might feel affected by this.
Oh cool Jeremy wants to meet up with me tomorrow. Who's next? Mrs Danapal the DM!