Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Sunday, January 07, 2007

Feel the pulse,



Take a deep breath.



Realise it's all been too much for you!



I think.

No I refuse to let you know what I think.


It's funny that we chase dreams.

You take a glance at their life now, just a glimpse.

And you thought that they moved on too,

But then you tell yourself.

You miss the familliar face.

Have you, yourself moved on?



But for selfish reasons.

We still pursue on chasing dreams.


Iffah

Woke me up this morning and said:


"Why I never see you anymore?"


I shrugged. I knew the answers. But I shrugged.
I turned to my pillow, to make her not see me tearing.




Vanessa

And here we're talking about my sec 2 Bestie.
She lives across.
I read her blog a frequent 2 weeks.
I view her friendster account.
I roughly know what goes on in her life.
And yet i didn't know she is thinking of me still.


Her testimonial:
i went through my box of stuff today and i found:a christmas card from you, that birthday card with the topless man on the cover (i think i'll find him hot when i'm 50, single&lonely and will be living with 5cats, 2 hamsters and a parrot), 2 songs you edited and wrote for me during my 'trying times' (UNDER THE SEA, do you remember?!), a couple of photographs when we were 13 and shit ugly (and we probably still are),the SPOs and the very stupid things we used to write in them and i remember your 2003 edition got a few pages ripped out by B-----d. sigh, fun times. we'll meet up for coffee at serangoon gardens (since its near home) asap and ask seettha to join us okay. and then the both of you can secretly buy me banana flavoured baby food again and i wont complain while you both have chocolate and chips for yourselves. in short, I MISS YOU X infinity to the power of infinity. i think i havent seen you in a year :(

Mine back to her:
Awwwww VANESSA!!!!YOU SHIT YOU.... Now you made me all gay and cry! I MISS YOU TOO! In fact I miss Bowen People! I've yet to be in contact with any of them for 6 months already. It pains me that you all have been trying hard to find time for me, and here I am in STUPID MASS COMM STRUGLLING ON WITH MY NAILS ENDS FOR DEAR LIFE! I sometimes secretly walk pass your place and notice this circular stain on the floor and I will remember our art project during sec 2!And how ur mum would seduce me with watermelons and I would go GAGA over her. And the kids from across would pretend to act tough but when I charge at them they all run away! AHAHAHA I miss buying ur birthday gift with u on th eve and give it tomorrow to make Karen jealous. Or buy you with vouchers IN FRONT OF YOU! HAHAHA!I miss knowing the fact that in my clique I will confirm have someone to go home with. But i guess know is not the case for me. HAHA! You live across and we havent even meet.I MISS YOU LA!


And Chirslynn.
She is migrating to New Zealand tomorrow,and the oblivious me only know of it yesterday.





Funny isn't it.
I need the familliar.

I need to slow down.

Samaniah was to plan our next meeting.

HEY YOU~ YOU KNOW?
It's funny you brought up that wrist incident.

If you notice my eyes bulged open in shock when you asked.
Because the night before, I contemplated.



So really.
This time,
It gets dark!
Its my home run!


You might even like it.




Sany was the sweetest.
She knew I was depressed and got me a sweet surprise.






Sometimes I'm done with you.

I want to remember what it's like to breathe again.
Maybe its a tad too routined.


( 12:09 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket