Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Big dreamers they say.
Expectations will only lead to disapointment.

I think I should stop dreaming big. Like just stop dreaming at all!
I think Izyan's right! I have too high a taste. Too high a taste for everything!
It sucks, I'm clenching on with my finger nails for dear life right now.
Funny thing is, I get the feeling I'm not going.
Hope is the only thing that urge me on, and yet hope was what that made me attempt to go for it. So now I'm stuck here! What a loser!

Really I should just stop dreaming at all!

I think I'm too broke with everything!
I'm broke financially.
I'm broke emotionally.
I'm broke with intelligence.


I think now is most apt for the lyrics to be posted.
I apologise if the lyrics are translated wrongly.

I'm trying to be correct literary and NOT LITERALLY!

Cenderawasih burung kayangan
Tuanku putih kilau keemasan
Pandanglah hamba si gagak hutan
Sebelah mata pun hamba tak terkilan

Cenderawasih; the bird of paradise,
While my owner's embelished in sparkling white & gold.
Just look upon me as the crow of the forests.
Then again I wouldn't even bother looking if I were you.

Cenderawasih burung kayangan
Tuanku putih kilau keemasan
Adumu bercadarkan pintalan gemawan
Tidur hamba beralas reranting hutan

Cenderawasih; the bird of paradise,
While my owner's embelished in sparkling white & gold.
You challenge for your bed to be dressed in knots of clouds.
But me, I sleep in a bed with stems from the forests.

Tak hamba terkelindan sayap dipatahkan
Tak hamba terkilan telur hamba dipecahkan
Hamba akur dengan suratan
Hamba akur dengan kehendak Tuhan
Hamba akur berketurunan bermandi hinaan

I felt uneasy when my wings was broken by you.
I was pained looking at my eggs being smashed by you.
I ADMIT TO FATE!
I ADMIT TO GOD'S WILL!
I ADMIT TO THE FACT THAT I COME FROM A DESCEND SHOWERED WITH INSULTS!


Cenderawasih burung kayangan
Tuanku putih kilau keemasan
Kau pinta didodoikan rintikan hujan
Ku mampu rintih senandung kedukaan

......

.............
You demand to be hushed a lullaby with the dripping rain.
All I can do, is sing this tune of sorrow.

Aduhai cenderawasih pintamu keterlaluan
Kau inginkan hamba kalungkan bulan
Kau kepinginkan kerabu dari bintang berkerdipan
Kau dambakan rantai untaian buih lautan

Dearest love, your demands are a tad beyond my reach.
You demand me to greet the moon with a garland.
You demand me earings made from the shining stars.
You demand me a necklace of knots made from the white foamed edges of the waves.



MUNAH I PAINS TAKINGLY TRANSLATE THIS FOR YOU!
YOU BETTER READ!


Life made it clear today what I am?
And maybe that is what I'll only ever become.

SO EMO!


On a happier note!
Darryl David loved my tie
&
Mrs Nah wasn't Harsh on me for PerCom (The subject with the formal clothes)

SHE SAID:
"Hirzi your very cute. You're funny you know that? You're actually very neat. I don't know what you were worrying about. Your tie is off a different colour and yet you've managed to matched them. (Skips the part where she tell me to adjust my belt! HAHA!) You look very well groomed and your hair is nicer. Great teeth! So yes, you're good!"




( 7:54 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket