*Stooooooopid Plane*
Haha! How Original Hirzi!
Well it is 5 pm now, and Mum/Daddy ain't home yet!
The sons have yet to pack yet!
So its not so much the plane (Not that we're taking it anyway),
its more TIME MANAGEMENT!!!
Eurgh!
The sister's life can be just so funny!
I fetched her from her school just now,
and this aunty of a teacher SO FRIGGINN ANNOYING!
I walked to the class and said,
"Is Iffah in?"
She said,
"Iffah Next door! (Short and impertinent)"
"Oh thank you!"
"Ay teacher Wendy, Sarah sick eh! Can I borrow your temperature?"
WAHAHAHAHAH! BODOH!
TEMPERATURE!!!??
Anyways, wantedto blog about another incident about my sister!
But Daddy just text, and said we'reliving as soon as he reaches home..
In 20 mins!
I HAVEN'T EVEN PACK!
*GASPS*
What is this thing at the back of my head as I blog!?
OH DANG IT!
IFFAH ATTEMPTED TO CUT MY HAIR WITH NAIL CLIPPER!
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
"Im just making your hair straighter!!"
GRRRRRRR!
Anyways ya'll.
See ya in school on Tuesday 2pm k.
Yes Munah you too. Join us there.
I MUST LEPAS RINDU EUUUU!
Menggeram hah.
Then I can intro you to MIEYONCE!
Akmal will try to find ur Vitamin C Singgam.
The rest jangan rindu pulak!
YEAH! MUNAH! IM GONNA SEE YOU AFTER MALAYSIA.
Hope Malaysia is making this faster for me!
WASSALAM!