Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh dear BLOG, will I ever appreciatte you more!

A thousand and one ideas, have I been thinking of as updates to my posts, but no, the World Wide Web hates me!!! But anyhoots, the World Wide Web can eat the lint in my pants.

We shall start off today's post with 133 and the route that follows suit!

133 hates me (and who's that girl..OH YES! Munah!) hahaha!

We have lots of instances where 133 just like to be the female dog on us but here's a few to recap them. To entice readers, lets give them stories a title!

Title 1: "BUT I AM BEHAVING!!"

We were having our Indian outfit day, on the eve of Deepavali and so we realised the bus we boarded was pack. So we decided to get off to the 133 behind the bus we were on. When we did, we didn't realise the stop we were alighting has the whole of Singapore's population on it, that wants to board 133. So when we actually boarded it, we were at the back- STANDING!

This is the funny, we were (quintessentially us!) having a blast laughing and making the fools out of ourselves, within the confined space of the bus.

So in our indian over-the-top outfits, how not to get attention?

I said (in indian accent): " Excuse me people of this bus, but we are Indian Royalty, we don't stand."

and Munah just had to add: " Eh! TAk nak Dengar ye!"

Without realising she is malay, until she rolled her eyes at us!

Then Munah started bimboticly twirling her hair, while pulling the strands in a downward direction which was almost hitting her head. So that poor love of a women started bobbing her head to avoid Munah's hand.

Me in all courtesy said,"Munah can you stop hitting people's head!"

Munah: "I am not hitting her head!"

Women: "(Annoyed) CAN YOU PLEASE BEHAVE YOURSELF!"

Munah: "I AM BEHAVING (defensive and kesian voice)"


Title 2: Bota Head

I saw a Bota head of a boy (9ish - 11ish), so in all excitement I ter-SHOUT! BOTA HEAD!

And that boy just got freaky lah!
He started turning around in cold hard stare!
I Swear he wanted to beat us up.
Even when we hid under the chair, he bent over to look between his legs for us!

FREAK!

Title 3: French Frenzy

OH THE FRENCH MAN!
he was bloody scruffy! So we've been speaking in English all the way, listening to how french, their conversation were. So i decided to speak french to Munah,in an attempt to imagine a convo with him.

" Bonjour, You'''rreee StA Bel is VerY VeRy Sexeee!"

THEN HE TURNED AND I SWEAR HE LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO PUNCH ME! Thank goD! He just wanted to talk to us about how his girlfriend (who had a nice sweater by the way) can teach us french!

And all at the same time, He said my local accent was audible!
BITCH!

I so do not speak with an accent


BTW, I Got REJECTED BY A SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRL JUST NOW!
BITCH! YEARS I STAYED SINGLE, AND THE ONE TIME I ATTEMPT TO BE BRAVE, YOU REJECTED ME!


( 6:53 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket