Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Sunday, December 17, 2006

MALAYSIA WAS THE BOMB!
DINNER WAS THE SIN!
SHOPPING WAS ORGASMIC!
AND FOR ONCE, ONCE..

the family set in the car together with no one shouting across at each other!

I LOVED IT!

FOR once I felt like a Munah bagharib. Going in to the high end place, smacks myself for even entering them and hoping I could get something. OH I SHOULD JUST SO MOVE OVER TO MALAYSIA, and be among the richer families there. OH THE LIFE! THE HIGH LIFE! IT was just a day, but given that from a recent turbulent I AM JUST GREATFUL!

OH TO THOSE WHO WANNA GET GOOD QUALITY BUSINESS SHIRT, BRANDED AND NICE, OF COURSE DONT FORGET REASONABLY PRICED...

GO MALAYSIA DANG IT!

THANKS ADIK! (Kak syikin; i've alwys wanted to stop the habit ut since the whole family calls you adik, WHATEVER!) DINNER WAS A SIN! I SWEAR I FEEL FAT! But in the name of family wholesomeness, I shall gorge food in me and be MERRY!


SATURDAY WAS LOVE!






And Bagharib, Tegar U leave-kan I alone di Singapore. Sedih I! Yes I will update u tentang my hot date and our reunion party. Yes there will be a Hirzi Munah Reunion party, so lets get ready to PARTTTTYYYY!!!


( 5:38 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket