Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Monday, December 18, 2006
MONDAY MADNESS!
Oh MOKHSEIN IS FLIRTING WITH ME ON MSN!
he makes me feel like i'm on the MOON!
(Hensem boy eh?)
I just finish..
(eh wait before I forget..Sister loss her first tooth today. ALALALA! Just please don't be those annoying tooothless children.)
So yes, I just finish watching Girls Out Loud (MY MOST FAVOURITEST CHANNEL 5 SHOW AT THE MOMENT!) Funny lah.Of course Wendy's English pronounciation and style is to be questioned, but those two make my Monday evenings worth the wait. Hmm. According to MMP, this method is called..Lead-In.
Anyhoots. I noticed that a lot of times, these top bloggers are quite miserable. They ditch and they bitch and they try to make their lives look interesting everyday by doing stupid stuffs, while me and Mun, we just do them anyways. The fun we have is Organic, and that of these bloggers seem so sadly faked. Like as though they must leave up to something.
Take V-Logger, she videos her stupid activities everyday just to get 600 000 hits a month. (rolls eyes- and I love the editing where there was the speech bubble on top of Wendy's head saying: "Liar!") Point is, I do stupid activities all the time, every second in fact. But No I don't do them purposefully, with the intent of getting hits on my blog. And dearest, If you all learn Mass Comm, you will know that 600 000 hits doesn't reflect the same amount of people who reads the blog. For all you know, it could sadly be just you viewing you blog 600 000 loserific times.
Of course lets not get to SPG IZZY, who poses "provocative"- MOST DEFINITELY NOT NUDE PICTURES! (vocab as suggested by herself). I mean, you have your reasons to do so. I don't see fault in that, but when put on the wire, be upfront and honest about it. Don't give stupid reasons like; "I see nothing wrong with posing nude. What's the point with posing in pictures that has no professional photographer taking it? Translation>YOU LOVE ATTENTION! Hell me and Munah always admit to each other we are attention whores sometimes. Scratch that. All the time! But we do it,to feel the Fun in it, not to enjoy eyes staring at our what NOTS!
Of course there was Mia, Mia is actually my friend from Nafa. So before things get too personal, I'll just say sometimes in light of fame we sacrifice our dignity and self-respect. So lets just all agree on one note..
ALL YOU GIRLS, BITCH AND DISS AND BECOME BIMBOTIC AND NUDE UP...WITH ONE SOUL INTENTION..
AND THAT IS TO..
GRAB ATTENTION!
What? Ain't It True!
But attention seeking or not, they are and will be on my screen set every Monday 10pm, Channel 5. (Damn Mediacorp should pay me for this!)
Today, I was with Sany. Yes The Badak Sany, whose new curse is Mak YOM?!!!? (Go figure).
It was so funny lah today. First the BUS! And since we're on this note of Blogging. HAH! This secondary school students are worrying. I think United Nations need to come down to solve this shit.
WHO THE HELL STILL PENS DOWN ON A DIARY...(Nope not yet)...ON A SCHOOL EXERCISE BOOK?
What worries me most is the content. Neatly arranged from dates September 2005 to January 2006, everyday is filled with the same content. Its about this love triangle thing going on between this girl and a guy.Ok you're wondering, how we know this. See to entertain the ever mundane bus rides, we sneek behind this boy to read what he was holding. We suspect he stole it from his schoolmates, cause the content is very very girl.
The language and style of writing was oh so Juvenile. I mean is this what kids only think of these days. Everyday are vivid details of the life of three names Stash, Anna and Afik (Surprise Surprise)! I mean no accounts of school or friends or families.
She describe herself staying alone at home, while all her friends leave her for some trip to Thailand with school, and how she "Lepak" downstairs with a guy cause her house is "mendak"?
Ok lets not paraphrase; let the direct quotes speak for themselves!
1: Dah lah prepaid aku low, telephone diorang kat Thailand pun tak nak angkat! (Already my prepaid low, I call them all the way from Thailand also don't want to pick up)
2: [Insert names] suckX to the CORES! (notice miserable grammar)
and last but not least Sany's favourite, which made her burst out cackling in the bus, which made it obvious we were reading all the way...
..is...
3: AM I OBSESSED WITH TRIANGLE LOVE?
and all this while we were making comments on these kids who don't have a blog to pen down their daily journals or how they look immature and can't write comprehensively...
WHEN ALL THE SUDDEN..He got up and sat next to the seat acroos to the girl that saw us evesdropping on him all this while.
Sekali kawan dier lah oiiiii..ALAMAK EH! MALUNYE AKU!!!!!
(cont'd to the top)
( 7:07 AM )