Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I WILL NOT BLOG TONIGHT!

I WON'T! I WON'T! I WON'T!

I JUST WON'T!

(oppps! I just did!)

OH DAMN IL'DIVO IS COMING!
But it's on open house!
DAMN!


Since Im blogging already might as well..

Munah Dearest,

I AM MISSING YOU!
I CANNOT ENDURE YOUR ABSENCE.

Of course the bunch is still fun!
Of course we're still whack.
But without you, there is something missing!
Its like cutting off the live wire from the circuit.

And remember the indian boy that was concerned and considering to join the auditions?
I saw him at Orchard today.

You know today, I bought the bracelet you toldme to get.
Akmal and Izyan made the decision harder to make, by presenting to me another nice bracelet.
But I didn't know what to do?
After all you gave me the gift card, so I was hoping your voice would emerge somewhere and aid my decision. But No! NO! So i got the one you told me too anyways.

I saw a few friendster people on the street today, yes the one you know who terkelips. I am fearing my life.I think friendster made my world smaller, and I am contemplating to delete my account.

You know love today, I got approach by an ex-convict! For donations. Funny thing was, he clearly wasn't! He was Juvenile-like and he claims he was. If you were there, you would have punched him silly wouldn't you.

Nowadays everything I do resembles you. Maybe your soul still live on in me!?

BUT THIS HAS GOT TO BE TODAY'S HI LIGHT!


NIARI MEREKA SEMUA TERLIHAT COLBY DI ISETAN SHAW HOUSE. AHH FUCK THE MALAY LANGUAGE..

They told me about it and I went,
"Oh issit!"
Not caring about him and carried on searching through formal wear.


UNTIL...

from my hands, emerged the chain you gave me, and I remembered your obsessive love for him.

So I when to Sany and dramatically said,

"I have to do something for Munah. I have to tell him about her."

So I marched towards him, and with stealth pretended to look through clothes and pretended to notice him too..

Hirzi: "Eh COLBY! Hi! My friend Munah REALLY Likes you!"

Colby: "Oh."

Hirzi & Sany: "Will you marry her?"

Colby: "Hmm,(Considers)No. Maybe not today."

Hirzi: "Would you tell her you said hi though?"

Colby: "Yeah sure!"

I wanted to call you and talk to him, but i think your reception was bad. I wanted to take his picture, but that would be much.
Than i asked the bracelet; "Did i make u proud Munah?"


Tonight was just sweet and funny lah. Running along Orchard. Dying at starbucks; indecisive of where we wanted to go. Fauzy Laily. Nasi Kartil. Three people scamperring around town underneath and Umbrella, and OF COURSE who else can top off Sany when it comes to Most stylish gear; Sany and HER PONCHO!

Will blog pics some other time.

Shit I almost forgoten I am meeting Nicole tomorrow. Oh well gotta sleep now!

I miss you bestest Best! Come home safely.

Today it rained so heavily I got scared; and I whispered a little prayer.


( 7:26 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket