& Wednesday, December 20, 2006
I AM JUST THE WEIRDEST!
When I had long hair, I wanted it short.
Then I said short is so boring, so I grew it long.
Now that its long I want it short back...
I was skinny, then i felt fat..
lost 12 kg over 4 months,
convinced myself to gain weight again,
and now that I am.. I feel fat.
HAH!
Was watching Simple Life, and I was laughing my ass off.
Paris: When I have my own children, I'll name them London and China!
Right.
and the both of them were so sweet lah, Running around, doing stupid stuff..
Haha! Just like.. Like.. ME AND MUNAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
*Sobs like the rain*
EFFFF!
Why do you like to make things complicated?
Imagine UWA and 3 weeks without all of the friends?
Minus Sany of course.
Grrrr.
I Am SO the Loser.
Hmmm... Display name??
How about?
HotBalls? or SexShots? or Hirzi-My-Daddy?

This friendship has become addictive! I'm on Cold Turkey now.
( 8:58 AM )