Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Saturday, December 30, 2006
HAH!
Screw the previous post.
This is not just pure genius.
This is EVIL GENIUS!
I decided to have a petition againts NS!
I mean I browse through some of my friends Friendster account in NS,
And I realsie it is OH SO MISRABLE!
Call me wimp, if you must!
But let me tell you the government is just evil. Not Evil Genius. Just Evil Villain EVIL!
-Look they steal 2 years from your life, with NOTHING to benefit from it (lets not forget the time for reservist).
-You don't get paid like real working people do, but you still comb through the what little left of a jungle we have in Singapore and whatever stupid heavy thing you do!
-They enjoy watching you as you are roasting and basking in the sun, making us the Singaporean citizen a common race, of a common colour.
-I can use the time spent on NS for my studies or backpacking through Europe, just like how teenagers of my age and intellectual level would be doing!
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!
- They don't give you freedom of expression, because they make you look all alien and the same with that ugly bald head of ours. Didn't they take per com? My head shape is so not a bald head!
GAH! Talking of which my uncle should so take PERCOM!
You know how muslims will go around doing the arabic greetings and salams and hugs, after you do a mass prayer. SO YES! Assuming that my uncle knew that the standard thing to do was to goto the right, when you offer the cheek and body, I went to my right too.
BUT NO! He went to the left and I went to the right..and we did the whole awkward face side to side thing, and when I finally got fed up and just decide to charge at him, I ter-KISSED HIM! eeew. These days I don't even kiss Mummy, (except Iffah)..and to think he would break the record for the first After-Adolescence-Stage-Kiss. EURGH! Cik Udin Cik Udin. You so need a wife!
( 10:00 PM )