Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Monday, December 18, 2006

(Cont'd from bottom)



So then we headed straight for Sungai Road. Its nothing like I hoped it would be, but you see their life and you just immerse in their life and its colour. I mean there you can reall feel deperation, Hardship, Children leaving minimalistically, and of course the just plain scary.


There was this weird Malay uncle selling ointment, in the MOST CRUDEST WAY EVER.



The ointment is supposedly to help old men..hmm. How shall I put this? HARD? I was walking along looking at the livelihood of these people and had just passed by some dissapointing old Malay Men crowding around a stall selling Porn VCDS. And here we're talking Muslim Men, proabably olde enough and has a family back home. Rummaging through the pile of VCDS, as if there is difference in porn. I mean come on PORN IS PORN. NUDITY IS STILL NUDITY. Unless your Izzy the blogger..Nudity is Provocative Pictures.


BACK TO THE UNCLE> HE FUNNY!!!

I type you his Marketing speech.

UNCLE: Ini dah terbukti kejadian di Melaka. Orang 110 tahun kahwin anak dara 22 tahun. Takkan rasa sedap kalau Konek Lembik. Buat Keje Satu Minit Mana Rasa Puas?

Translation: This is proven in an incident in Malacca. How do you think someone at age 110 can marry a girl 22 years old? You won't feel satisfied if the penis is Flacid. How can you have sex in a minit and feelplesure from it?

before you all look down at my pants and start judging me, I Can make mine hard thank you very much! HE was just talking to some random uncle and, an intrigued Sany and Hirzi Evesdropped.



OH LOADS OF FUNNY STUFF HAPPENED TODAY WHILE GETTING JOBS.
Kind of scatter brained now!


Sany's persistent and carelessness about the world's opinion about her should be examplary.



Hah lets just hope we get jobs.


Anyways we ended today at esplanade lying down on the floor of the concourse where these Gi-Normous pillows were placed for the coming Christmas Performance.And Sany and Me were the only Un-Children Lying on the Pillows and..and SLEEPING THROUGH THE WHOLE PERFORMANCE.







Hah.and then we came across the wishing floating balls that is to be released on the Singapore River...AND HOW CAN WE FORGET THEM FRIENDS?




Wishes for the friends!



That's the elephant Munah is suppose to give Me and Zyan.

And we ask the mighty cliffy to give us A's for our Photography!

Dear god, I really hope for UWA.
SORRY NURA I READ YOUR BLOG.
I Have My Reasons, I hope you understand!


( 7:07 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket