Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Friday, November 24, 2006
Why you deserve a WHOLE POST TO YOURSELF!
Because you would always stick by my side.
Because you won't complain me giving you miss calls.
Because you were never selfish with your help.
Because I can borrow from you and you won't make noise.
Because you're the only Girl who would join me with my nonsense in public.
Because you're the only friend now, yet to have a fight with me.
Because you never annoy me.
Because you make me laugh everyday.
Because you can endure my nonsense.
Because you would lend me stuff, which means you trust me handling them?
Because you would make decisions together with me?
Because you're the only one from the four, I still see everyday.
Because I love the way we laugh at everything that are not suppose to be funny.
Because you teach me how to be rational.
Because you're always there calming me down.
Because you were there when I weeped like a baby and say..
"It's only Internet".
Because you would wait every tuesday for me(/us) not knowing what we are going to do later.
Because people are always thinking of us, as each other's half.
HAHA! Because we make Year 3's think that year 1's are ding dongs.
(I'm a dinosaur. SURE!)
Because I was deleting my Inbox messages just now and here dated 5th October 2006(9:47 am)
I was sick with high fever, and I cancelled on you.
You replied:
"Oh My goodness! Are You at the Hosital? How are you feeling now? Eat Vitamin C."
Because we would get in trouble together, you get the blame and you won't mind.
Because you trust me in directing you.
Because you won't scream at me in correcting your acting, no matter how volatile I was.
Because you made me proud in Ghalia.
Because you always correct me everyday.
Because you would wake me up in the mornings, with wake up calls that are less threatening than Zyan's. HAHA! And gossip to her about me not picking up, and wrongly sending the msg to me. HAHA! :)
Because you would wait for me everyday at school, knowing I'll be late, but you make it anyway.
Because you're the first girl to send me home, to my door step, at night.
Because you wouldn't flinched at the site of my barf. (Of course you took away your sweater, but I would too)
Because we made a wish together at the start, with balloons.
Because Of ALL THIS.
I THANK YOU!
You're the best friend I ever have. EVER.
I always say my "Thank You's" for you,
I always say my "Sorry's",
but I have yet to tell you, "Your Welcome"
People wonder why I can be so close to you despite our class differences, but If one can do the things she does, than you can't be for real.
Because you'e not Munah Bagharib.
( 6:00 PM )