Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,
& Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Time of death: Whenver: you want: me now p.m.
I can't do this anymore.
I can't be strong.
I can't use my laughter, annoyance and jokes to hide myself.
I can't hide my fears anymore.
IT FOUND ME.
Im sorry to those I was moody with.
I thank you.
Because once again, I was whining to you.
Like a child.
I came early today.
I did.
But for the first time,
I refused a morning lecture, after coming down.
And avoiding cliffy today was Apt.
Im quiting something.
I dunno what.
CCA?
Social Life?
School?
Life?
Whatever it is, my life is changing.
Oh yes it will.
Some may like me better now.
After all I will be miserable.
After all, father got retrenched.
IM DONE!
AS OF TODAY, IM DONE.
Tommorow shall be my last laughter.
It's the least I can do for a deserving friend.
HAPPY BDAY MUNAH!
I LOVE THE WHAT WE HAVE.
BE MERRY AT 18...
( 4:17 AM )