Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Tuesday, November 14, 2006
RAYA UPDATE FOR YEAR 1 CMM.
Dearest Muslimin and Muslimah,
As of my knowldege now, THIS SUNDAY, 19th of November 2007, we're going out for our raya. Yes it is very late (and yes, there might be changes) but, i want to mnake this out clear before any who-ha's, considering the fact that people are just not acknowledging it at all.
So anyone can join, but just incase you're wondering it's a clique-cliqueY thing. Its Not. And as for that, I will assure you the invites.
T01
.Hirzi.
.Izyan.
.Afiq.
.Afiqah.
.Shahidah.
T02
.Munah.
.Hasanah.
.Akmal.
.Huda (oh huda...=P) .
.Aini.
.Hazel.
T03
.Nura.
.Reza
T04
. All ya'll muslims can come. Heh. *Smiles; looks nervous*
So anyways. Detail will be blogged again later but all ya'll who read this post and want to go, or not certain, just tag "Read", so that I know you have at least read it. I don't care if you're going or not, or if you've told me about you're going or not, just tag, in case I forgotten. Ok?
( 6:55 AM )