Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Rain.
Emo Songs.
Sunday.
Mum's noise @ Home.
Dissapointment.
Being Broke.
Piling assignments.
It can only means one thing..

It's the year end depression for me.
All blades shall be 10metres radius away from me.
Please. Thank you very much.




FOR SANY!

Thank You SO Much Sany.
You went back despite the fact that I didn't ask you too.
Late at night.
when you're already 20 mins away from the place.
In a cab.
I swear I feel like the biggest Loser since Friday,
with girls sending me home and going back to find MY stuff.
God get me out of this Zone.
HELP!
Sany is as sweet as Condensed Milk.

I don't really know what goes in your mind..
Just as much how Nura don't understand me..
But maybe its the vibe of the Baba's..
We're weird and all..and don't act humanly at times..
but when we give them heart, We give them all.
Sany this new semester is a whole new level for you and me.

I want a perfect body.
I want a perfect Soul.
I want you to notice when I'm not around.
Cause You're So Fucking special. So fucking Special.

run Run RUn RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


( 10:48 PM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket