Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Monday, November 13, 2006
Its The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year.
*slaps face* ~After rehersals, Mun and I, went ahead to get our stuffs.
Oh HOW THAT WAS SO LOVELY!
One of the most best sweet simple and warm-fuzzy friendship outing ever!!!
She said, " Yup! You're My Best Friend In Poly Too!"
YEAP..
So weird stuff happened, lets see..
We can start from our encounter with a Thai Transverstite. Well he/she ain't exactly Thai (malay actually), but despite the race, checkout the killer stare she gave Munah. I will do it for ya'll tomorrow!! HEhehee.. It actually made Munah cry..Reminiscing her/him attempt-attack.
And we both got approached for some "Cha-pa-lang" Modelling company. But still prooves the fact that we're gorgeous.
We met Emily Kang, Nurul Maideen and Gayle Nerva. Those sweethearts remberred us. How sweet.I can't possibly hate Emily now could i? Not after she still saved our pics after all this time..
And poor poor Paul, does he like our course or what? Why Darryl David Wilson Why? Why won't you have him..? He in our course, make me look like im Mother Theresa. Then again..I don't know!?
And i met HIRO again! After all this years, he grabbed me arm and Actually bothered to say hi. No One else can try that, hah, especially in public. I would have punched you to the ground, but of course feeling the strength of the grab around my arm..i feared my life. SO SWEET! That japanese ding dong, he's going soon. And i suddenly rmb-ed his birthday, and how he didn't get Syaza's hint to taste the cake and how my mum designed the box for him.
Last but not least, i ACTUALLY did what i planned to do. Should have seen the distributors face man. HAHAHAAH! CRACKS ME SILLY!




( 8:29 AM )