Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Thursday, November 30, 2006
Im Bringing Funny Back.
I guess in the mess, we can believe to see Art & beauty in it.
In the darkness, we finally take notice of that one twinkling star.
In the fire, the drowning waters is useful again.
There is no reason for me to drown myself in sorrows, besides with or without the old, the companion I have recently is more than satisfying. And Human Relationships are complex much. You will never ever get to comprehend them, because for me even in the darkest of moments the distant strangers become you're pillar of support.
Thanks so much Sanji for last night, you have no idea what it means to get that. As much as you will not understand this, that was my recovery. I've been eyeing it, and when all I had was gone, I gave up dreaming to get it. And then you didnt just let me dream about it again, you made it happened. WEEEEEEEEE! Thanks Sanjiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People have been great. They have. You'll be surprise what Mato is capable off. That ding dong of a bald head, actually hath more heart than anyone want to believe.
Of course there is Sany.
Whom i will shower endless thank you's.
I think social restructuring is taking place. It's obvious. Lets not live political lives. You know it is not the same anymore. So if it is best this way, Hey! I'll just shake hands and say it was among the most interesting I ever had.
SO HERE COMES FUNNY!
No Need for sorrow.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
( 6:42 PM )