Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dear God, AM I DYING?


TELL ME GOD! TELL ME GOD!

First, Ruby out of the blue said I should not be judged by outsiders because of the way I am. She told me she loved me and wanted to be friends with me since the first time she met me.

And then Nicole, she linked me this site, as a tribute for me entitled "Nice Guys" (Link on previous post). She said I'm whack, and since I've been giving her good vibes, she would like to do the same back.

AND NOW MATO IS DESCRIBING ME AS WAKING HOURS. Telling me im fun.

They say a dying man has signs plastered the few days before he dies. I guess these are it!



Oh dear god! Before I leve this earth give me a chance to tell this world I appreaciated the food, people and the culture. And that breaking styrofoam into bits produces CFC.

PLE ASE GOD FORGIVE ME. REPENT ME. AND I STILL OWE NURA $2 .50.


P/S: May Allah allow Munah a chance to give me my Elephant from India first, before my departure.


( 8:10 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket