Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Wednesday, November 15, 2006
...What's wrong with me?
I feel so virginal at this..
I gush everytime, the eye candies stare at me. (And screams.. and hide)
I swear I'll just bite my balls off, if ever I...
(Oh you know i won't)
So yesterday we're at the airport, let me recap my convo with her.
Hirzi: It's not that we're not gorgeous. We are! I mean we may be weirdly sized, or at least I am. But we're definitely not getting any luck.
(And trust me i take hours to get ready for school, and no one give me double look, I starighten the hair, tone the face, iced my eyebags, moisturise the fringe- then again when they do look I run, scream and hide. EUrGH! Dissapointment much!)
Munah: Maybe it's because we choose not too..
Hirzi: *Pretends to not acknowledge what was just said* I know, but still that doesn't mean we... Oh maybe it's because I've been singleforso long. I mean at this stage, everyone has someone now in our group. And us we're single..
Munah: Urmmm.. Maybe because we choose to be single..!!
Hirzi *Pretends to not acknowledge what was just said* I know but....
HAHA!
I'M SO FUNNY!
Maybe it is because i choose to be single..
Ok ya'll!
Im choosing the latter. Love me ya'll, Love me.
Oh Munah was chasing this Hot-nak-mampos LAtino tourist..
(and trust me when i praise, it really means something, cause i don't praise much. What more praising guys? So when i praise you.. I really really think highly of what i just said about you. - come on the friends around me are gorgeous, but i don't tell it to them. SHIT I JUST DID. Haha! Fake much)
..and then he walked into the candy shop, and Munah purposely walked in the squeezy lane that he was about to walk in, but he looked at her in fear..
(no not fear, something else ..something i can't quite describe)
...and walked away from her. And this is after we seemingly (but we swear its coincidence) followed him around the place.
See..see!!
Gorgeous people won't notice us.
Only the freaks.
Like the fulus..
..and the transverstites
..and the old apeks
...and Minahs!
WHATEVER!
..and if they do notice, they're definitley not making it obvious.
Like help each other out man!
You're gorgeous..Im gorgeous.
Su casa Mi casa..
Make it easy for the both of us already..
YOU START!
And IM NOT A WEIRDO!
( 8:08 AM )