Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Sunday, October 22, 2006
When Ramadhan Comes Smacking In Your Face With Reality!
Dear Friend,
I finally found my meaning of Ramadhan this evening. Its a bit late, and Ramadhan is leaving already, but at least i left it, knowing something left an impact on me. I realise now, what i considered as poverty or poor, can just very well mean broke. Broke for the moment. Yesterday, Qaisy's Life was disturbing for me. Imagine thousands more of him and Nur Jana in the middle east. Its one thing to embrace a life like Ghalia in our play, its another to physically help them. Knowing this, I told myself I need to do more than an Oprah talk show or an Anderson Cooper, I need to physically help them! With Money, Medicine, Food, Water, Shelter. Nura is the one person that will help me fullfill this vision. I hope she will. She's the only one i know, the heart big enough to be self-sacrificing. Until that day, when I'm ready. I'll keep remembering the life of Qaisy and Nur Jana..and Sadiq.
We occupy our lives, with interests, passion and fettish. But Its Sick. Sick how they've damaged our Rohani, and we don't even realise it. Thinking nothing is ever enough for us. Shop like the world are worth cents, when children in Afghan are crawling through land mines to find metal scraps to sell, in exchange for A PIECE of bread. Dying at every fatal step. And we..we speak of how our life is a mess, just because he (the boyfriend) had a fight with us, or our parents refuse to spare us that extra cash to watch the movie, or speak in our fake little picked-up Beverly accents, when we have barely been there, our lives. And if we did, NO not with our own hard earned money. So there. Think. Really think and Comprehend the true, harsh, cold meaning of Poverty.
If ever I don't have a family of my own, like I know. The world's community can be my family, and I'll try to the best of my capabilities, father the needy and deserving. The rest of your pampered Beverly hills Asses can go rot! THINK ABOUT POVERTY. Cause its not a joke, Its not funny! People die from it, starve from it, and you refuse to finish your freaking left overs.. Damn it! A girl picked up a piece of bread that her sister threw up and ate it. Would you do that?
Look at these....




And tell me, your life is insufficient.
Then I'll send a slap across that face that can land you straight to poverty.
In their living condition.
And No, when i say condition, they don't have conditioners. Hair or skin.
I just need now, an outlet, a channel to allow me a chance to help. A chance to reach into their lives. And NO I don't mean Sife. Sife has yet to chance me the kind of experience.
I Found my meaning of Ramdhan this year. I hope you found yours. Cause as you click a few more hundred clicks on your PC, wasting electricity, other children in this world are left in the dark. Literally. God knows if there's shelter.
One thing you can do though. Go to this site. And just light a candle. Thats all i ask. Come on? You can't do that?
( 5:45 AM )