Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Friday, October 13, 2006

The Tongue Is Always Sharper Than The Sword.

There is 1001 things that i can say that will make people feel small now. But why? For What purpose? It gives me a sense of release, It Does. But they say Loose Lips Sink ships.

So for the next 24 Hr...
I WILL NOT TOLERATE ALL YOUR LIFE'S NONSENSE. (Anyone & Everyone)
It's been intensely draining this week.
I can't stand a few nonsense, but it's best I bite my lips.
My role there, does not allow me so.

Question?
Should I let that facilitate my Decision?
Would it be fair to decide base on that?

Yes, loose lips; sink ships. Whether to choose to sink or not, depends on really whether the ship is worth the sink?

So words..are cunning. They say something but mean another. Words. Yes Words.

People don't understand how another person's mind work. I don't blame them, I Can't. But insecurities, begins with a foe called the "mouth". Aware or not, we will sooner or later be consumed by it.

Today's dinner conversation, was the most sincere i've had with..ever. No one understands my perception of the word "Ugly", so please i swear It really is more than anything one can imagine. Ugly is looking at another person being awed at by girls, and you're standing next to them. Ugly is looking at your flaws. Ugly is your incapabilties compared to the other person next to you. What is in this head, only the beholder can comprehend. I'm really believing that i am possibly grotesque. SO STOP. I know.

Someone picked on another flaw just now.I stopped and look, and suddenly the face is unfamilliar again. It got uglier.

Teared. Hold it back. Went to a spot and bawled the heart out. I HATED IT! Do not.. I Swear Do Not Allow me a Chance to Realise I'm Ugly. Im a tawt drawn string, either end you tug, it snaps. Just like that.

If i'm nothing of your idea of attractive. Stop. I already know.

What's sad, i don't get to see what you all see when im with myself. But everytime someone say something, i get uglier everyday. Literally. Honest


( 10:09 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket