Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,
& Sunday, October 29, 2006
To Dance Or To Act..
Now That Is The Question!
So I Had The Most Awesomest Dream.
It was weird and all but then again it wouldn't have been a dream would it now?
So Me and Mun was rehearsing our dance number in the lift of business school..
Because its the only place with a proper mirror that we could go to, without having to book the place.
And ....
Reza popped in.
And he decided to join our crew for the talent quest..
We did his Asmaradana Intro, which was all so the bomb.
(Still in the lift mind you.)
And our dance was all so fab.
Now imagine that.
Reza and Fadz choreographing our dance.
That would be the Best Dance Crew Ever lah!
Oh well...
She gonna be rocking Chincilla coats..
Getting the house of coast..
She gonna take everything I own
She gonna rock them VVS Stones
Couped in the bach' or the Rolls
She gonn' profit everything i taught
If I let you go..
BAby i can't let you go..
Im Quiting something.
Guess what?
( 8:39 AM )