Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh The Moron I Hang Out With..

The "all-smiles-I-have-no-brain-girl" told me that lecture begins at 9. Knowing me and where I live, 9 is a demanding time. So I rushed from my place, took a bus down..and was 15 mins late already.

"Oh screw it! First CDS lecture..already late? People surely judge one..", I thought.

(And yes my thoughts have very bad command in the English language.)

So I told her to wait for me, outside the LT. We met up and went straight for the door, when we realise they're both locked.

So Keith who was around said..
" You should try going by the front door.. but EVERYONE will see you..."

So we passed by a bunch of morons, ran down the flights of steps..And realised that the door got locked too..

And being us, we created a commotion..banging the door, screaming...

" LET US IN! LET US IN! DON'T DO THIS TO US!! "

..*BunchES of people stared at us*..

Keith came running to the rescue..

"The timetable outside says it starts at 10..You sure not?"


ARGHHHHHHHHHH! MUNARGHHHHHHHHHH!

and she still can say:
"Its only 9 what..I Also have to wake up early.."


..And she lives three stops away. (-_-)

AY ALAN!!! WHAT YOU DOING HERE... GET LOST!


( 5:39 PM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket