Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happier note on Magus Luna.

Kajol stole the show. All that laughter. Only She got it. Even at the unnecesary parts.
That had to squel at the back stage some more. Heehe. LOVES KAJOL.

Issabelle got the laughs to. Cute and chic. We came out, and she got the cheers.
And her jokes. OH SO CUTE! OH SO FUNNY!

Natasha. SURPRISED ME. All her impromptu. WOW! Bitch like Bitch has never been bitched before.

Ghalia. I'm most proud of you. I believed in you from start. I drilled you. And you didn't disappoint me once. Hire me when you're famous aight!?

HAHA!
I'll miss the random topics of convo during break fast.
Weight.
Uglyness.
Zingers.

OH GAWD, which makes me misty-eyed now. Hinna and her lights off!, FifiS, Wan2, Charm and the blowned hamster. Kay and her bell moment, with the scarf around the body and her infectious laughter. Mato and his Shut ups. Priya being Scarlet and having bimbo moments- falling on her dress, saying "beautiful", panicking about whether her make uplooks trans-ish. Sassy Neighbouring. Dilly and Jo. And Jo's nonsense head banging period. Musical Chairs. Pika and her making the band killer dance sessions. I LIKE. Mas, and the backstage bonding. the ever so humble Nadi Crew. Fadzley and his dancers surprises. That cute boy kairil. Ashwin and his SM nonsense.

AND MY GROUP!
I'll miss for Magus Luna:

-"Why is his face like that!!??"
-"ARGGHHH! 2 seconds laspes"
-"Kajol is fascinated with everything"
-"I have a surprise for you"
-"I'm A dancer."
-"Now we can be together!"
-Bullying Aisha.
-Chasing Aisha and Munah as ugly Ghalia.
-"I swear i'll punch your face..one more time you get scared"
-Spoofing on every play.
-"No money! No money!"
-Doing Mun's hair in the toilet.
-Disturbing fast food outlet boys.
-Disturbing Harvy
-Matching all the girls with random seniors.
-ApoLogies.
-"You know thats true"
-"Touch me...You don't touch me!"

INDEED!

ps: Im not bothered about the english please..IM DONE! IM SLEEPING!


( 9:40 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket