Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Saturday, October 07, 2006


ANd this one's for you...

JULES! HAPPY 17th..You last sin to be 17 you!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the day,Lyn worked hard for it.

I don't want to seem like a freak but I've been having dreams of Jules since 3 nights ago. Even this Sunday morning! Maybe Jules sent some fairy to make sure i remember his birthday by dreaming of him...Ok now!? If that's the case i remembered, can i stop having dreams of you already...HELP....


Anyways, on his birthday i was the first station, at the Cenotaph. So Duh! All the other sins stationed, kept calling me, texting me.."Is He there yet? Is He there yet?".

While i entertained myself by posing for the tourists passing by in the Hippo tours, jumping for shots like America's Next Top Model. HAH! Im so good at entertaining myself. I was also avoiding the Bangla grass cutter, which i was convinced wanted to attack me. ALL OF THEM! Don't play with me ok? I've got the skills of dance. Dance is good for anything. Right Mun? Oh and I was bored nak mampos, dancing to myself in the middle of the monument, when i suddenly saw Jules and gang, so caught off guard i just pretended to be shackled and screamed from the top of my voice all across the Padang. "HELP ME JULES! HELP ME!". Hah I'm such a good actor.

And i think my monument is the most apt for me cause it says there;

"Our Glorious Dead" - Ain't it Smashing! That will be on my tombstone ok family? With sparkles and a Shisha booth for my visitors...

Which reminds me, blogthings told me that i will die of Malnutrition after Ashley Olsen makes it a trend right? Cool.

Wait till you hear Izyan's: "You will die jealous of the way other people died!" HAH. Sad.

And she still has the cheek to say, " I tell you, I'll make sure its the best death ever!"

So anyways happy birthday jules.



( 10:25 PM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket