Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'M A CREEP; I'M A WEIRDO

Ok fine. Alvin did sound sexy. Husky and all that jazz.
But dissapointed much i was with Dominic and seal.
*Pouts the cutest doggy face ever*
They totally avoided us lah!!!

Hirzi: We got songs...
Dominic: Ok anyone from the back want to dedicate some songs.
Hirzi: Hello! SOmeone from the front wants some songs.

Dominic: You JC students must be stressed right? With the prelims and all.
Hirzi: Hello. We just got our results. It was not bad, but not that great!!

Hirzi: Dominic this list is passed from the back.*Secretly slips our list*
Dominic: But you just shwed us this one just now?
Us: Hmm..Dunno! AH. Dunno ah from the back.
Dominic: Ok..*Avoids our list and reads the other*

YOU HATE US DON'T YOU.
AND linger is not the same without Andre.

Andre..what happened to Andre?
Where's Andre?

So Back to today.

I went back to Bowen.
Helped the Sec 3 Malay kids with their drama competition.
At the request of my favourite teacher; of course with lunch as bait for me.
Goodness.
The tales of BOWEN now, i'm just forbiden to blog about.
And i thought Politics in tertiary was childish.


I can't believe i teared in front of her.
Listening, to hardships and how she is advising my life.
How i hate that word.
I won't cruise it.
I appreciatte the fact that you want to hear.
No one has been.
I must have been that bottled up to just show it to her.
GEE WEEZ that was embarrasing.

And YOU!
YOU JUST CALL ME UP.
IN THE PRESENCE OF MY TEACHER, AND HIT ME WITH THE VERBAL ABUSE.
SHE IN PRETENCE; TRYING NOT TO HEAR.
WHEN IT WAS ALL SO FUCKING CLEAR.

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOURSELF.
MOVE ON. DAMN IT.
You disgust me much.


So i don't know why i did what i do.
But i attempted a Shafik.
I took 133 from the interchange, let it loop around town and back to the start.
An hour and a half; it was.
With Linger on repeat in my head.
Immensely hoping to grab the stranger next to me, and just shout all my problems.
Cause it won't matter that she is not part of your life.

I guess i just needed time off anyone from home.
Home is so vaguely familliar anymore.
I shall run away. Run so far, to another lifetime.
A lifetime choosing my own life.

You all think, you are the Big players in the family.
AND ME... TOO YOUNG, TOO NAIVE.
Little do you all realise that whatever you're trying to be,
all this "I'm-Adult-you're-not" and hiding me from the problems.
Its getting to me.
IM WORRIED. FRUSTRATED.

The rain, the wind.
The emotions.
The Mr. Bean Pancakes.

I swear i just wanted to just randomly lie down
..and feel the rain on me.
Damping me.
Immersing nature in my sorrow.
This time the previous rainbows, have turned to dulling clouds.
Cold.
Miserable.


What i need now?
To die with Munah and Izyan.
To laugh my frustrations off with Sam and As.
And a call from the cousin would be good. Its been a long time hasn't it?

Cause Im a freak.
Im a weirdo.
I wish i was special.
So very speacial.

But this time it's different
I don't even feel the distance.
And when i go..
Im not missing you.

Thats it, can one of the friday jammers, sing to me now!?


( 5:42 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket