Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,
& Tuesday, September 26, 2006
I Don't Want To Be Loveless...Or Do I?
Single Sins ATTENTION!!!
I just watch the Love thing on Channel 5.
It was about this 3 friends and their love antics.
And i realised, being single at their age is so not funny!
So i'm suggesting, the only way we can make it a fruitfull
holiday, is by helping each other get cute dates..
And NO! I don't mean on the level of Alvin or Dominic, its like the level of real-possible-potential dates.
How do i give an example? Ah YES! Like me and a LONGORIA.
Munah, we cannot drink coffee all our life, trust me with a life like that i watched, NOT EVEN TOFFEES!!!
So how..?
Things to do this Holiday:
-Get each other cute dates
PS: No sharing. Like Alvin or Billy Martins..or what nots!
( 8:49 AM )