Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Monday, August 21, 2006
SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE?
F. IT! I Hate You! You just had to end my day like that. I was already in fear to see you with someone else earlier this morning, and throughout the day nothing of that sort was seen. BUT NO! At the end of the day you just had to be the unthinkable (well if i thought about it in the morning it is quite thinkable isn't it?)! I thought i never regarded you. WHat's dumb was the fact that you choose to seat right next to me, acting innocent and all. I was helpless, i couldn't do anything but to look into you and scream. Thank God, My friend saved me the trouble from seating next to you any longer if not for her i would have just died! I Hate you! I Abhor you! Now I'm shamed! I don't know how to face the other's in school anymore. Lets just pretend i never saw you and we were once just strangers in our life. I want to move on....And never get caught wearing the same shirt ever again.
( 6:45 AM )