Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Friday, August 25, 2006
OMF! Darryl David rang me on my cell. I thought it was either Jules or Candice, cause it was a pivate number, so i answered in the most "What you want?"-tone. I was freaked to find out that it was Mr. D, the Mr. D to the double D, to the Darryl David! I thought for sure "Oh No what trouble did i get into?" But then again, its been study week for the past week, i barely made any contact with anyone other than Akmal and Izyan. So i politely asked him what is it that he wants.
HAH! What do you know? He said there was a tutor appraisal meeting on Friday and Ms Ng gave wonderful appraisals. So he wanted to sponsor a bunch of student a trip to Australia, for the media students exchange programme there. :)))))))))))))))))
This is better than a Mac Book Pro Anytime LAH!!!
He said, In fact I've gotten so great an appraisal he wants to further my studies after the Diploma to the Monash university at Wales, finance my stay there and defer EXEMPT me from NS! He also wants to buy me a house in Hawaii, and give me his inheritence money, worth US$12798234723482346827489623472479823498273498723477349827. Apart from that im getting a brand new spanking sports car. I was in glee, when he said he is gonna send me to Los Angeles for a homestay vacation, for this cultural exchange programme. I will stay in the Longoria Mansion, where i spend a whole month just staring into her Latino eyes, and breathe Ameican Air and stand on American Soil. And i can trim her garden while watching hr do Yoga. Im loving Life.
Thank You God, for finally enlightening my tunnel, i do believe now that everything has a happy ending!
Oh im off to see him now, he wants to bring me out to lunch at the Carltons to discuss about my inheritance money. And indulge one afternoon with cheesecakes and only cheesecakes, there. Nothing less.
Oh yes he also said im exempted from exams! Yes ah!!
( 10:33 PM )