Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Sunday, August 20, 2006
Im doing an Afifah now!
K, lets be honest. My assignments are B's, B's and a C'.. Specks of A's here and then but now generally they are all B's. Not that its a bad thing, but knowing me i strive for the best. But FUCK IT! I need to fucking get my fucking mind off these fucking technological fucking advances and regain my fucking focus. No! Gain Focus. (Was that original? I don't think so!) And its not that i don't attempt to, but the hell everything is a screw up in POLY! You have endless assignments and the only time you can take a breather, they present to you the exams. Like seriously? I NEED TO BREATHE! How am i suppose to study. I want to just be zenned. SHop..(wait i don't have cash)! Listen to Crap! (No i'll probably be blabering the crap). Perform..(wait we are going to have a performance soon). Jam N hOp..(Oh yes end of Semester break, which i just realise is the Fasting Month thank u very much SU!). I am 84982341028273809e720937823 times the agitation i can get. (Now thats not original too.)
DAMN IT. So agitated I can squeeze someone's balls into a pulp, pour it in soup and feed it to the dogs. Jules you better be in fear! RAHHHHHH!
..ok so the powerfull effects theory suggests that the media is responsible for...
( 12:44 AM )