Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Thursday, August 24, 2006
GOMEZ GONE MAD!!!!!!
You should have been gone when Gayle got out. I Closed one eye.
You should have been gone when Emille..Oh well thats ok!
You should have been gone when Jay got out. I Closed my eyes too.
You should have been gone when Rahimah got out. I was baffled.
You should have been gone when Mathilda got out. I was infuriated.
Now that Nurul is gone, you spoil the whole season that we've been waiting for the past year.
You half Korean MORON! Have you ever thought? Maybe you're the reason why your parents separated, they wanted to split the time they spend with you.
Qoutes Flo: "[Insert text which i forgot] You're fans should allow you a dignified exit!"
She is kind enough to let you have a dignified exit. If it was up to me!!! MEEE!! I would have pluck your freaking balls, pound it, tie a loop around it and hang it from your nose! While you walk crucified off the stage. Your a sweet person and all ( YA RIGHT! THE AFTER SHOW INCIDENT WAS SWEET!)but screw it, why must you be all so "Im trying my best". Why must you even bother, quote my lecturer, "You are either pregnant or you're not!"..and for you. Its Either you can sing or you can't! AND YOU CANNOT FOR THE LOVE OF MY LIFEEEEE! Your dancing is not even on any level, and Munah thinks she can't dance. If you can dance what is she? Mrs Wade Robson. Even SIDDIQI CAN DANCE BETTER I THINK!!!
Really all the bloody blind girls out there are really retards in the making (scratch that> MADE)! Cause not only are they blind, they are tone deaf. Oh i can so just imagine your ex-girlfriends, call yourself lucky to even date Oprah Winfrey!!
My advice is, if you want to stop brewing anger in what is the smallest freakinn country in the world, where the chances of me meeting you up is one in a freaking groupie idiot that voted for you, I WILL TAKE THAT CHANCE TO SPIT AT YOUR FREAKINN FACE AND GIVE YOU IZYAN'S VERSION OF A SINGAPOREAN KISS!! AND TRUST ME ITS NOT AFFECTIONATE IN ANYWAY!! SO back to the advice, i will just withdraw from the competition! Its a win win situation, you win my respect, Singapore will get a real idol and you are saved from anymore humilliation! Don't be dellarious! (IF thats how its spelt)
FREAK! Disappear.
OK. So people say, "Hady and Jon is good what?".
But think isn't that the same formula for the last season's Finale.
Jon v.s Hady ; Sly v.s Taufik!
Im really just disgusted. Im done Singapore DONE!
And if that freaking Dancing Freak, with the retard father of his who was jumping around when he made it through the Final 12 WINS... I WOULD JUST SHOVE BOTH THEIR BALLS IN THEIR MOUTH LIKE AN APPLE ON A PORK!!! SERVE IT RAW!!!
How to be the Host, for the world banking event thing, with my emotions like this?
( 5:12 AM )