Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Wednesday, August 23, 2006

BOHO LAH BODOH!
So anyways its the new look im so gonna dive into. I mean Jules has his BadBoy rocker thing going on, Munah got the sunshine girl thing, Zyan got the sporty FBT girl thing going on, Nura got her band-ready-for-gigs style, Candice her laced-lingerie which are killer-cliffy's and Lyn got her, well...You see Lyn's a Camp facillitator you see. No lah Just Kidding. Lyn got her Sunday's Best Thing going on and the everGREEN thing. Literally. I mean I have my style the whole ManhattanMan appeal but im like argh. Screw it!
2 reasons.
1> I so cannot behave myself, not once caught not jumping around, exposing the red renoma labelled-undies.
2> Well someone else already has the look and he decided to turn brunette too, so I want to associate to no one but myself.
Besides, BOho is so my look and personality.
. LOUD . CARELESS . INDIVIDUALISTIC .
So by next Semester,
GOODBYE MANHATTAN MAN,
HELLO BOHEMIAN BOY!
So here are my inspiration for the Boho look. Munah ONLY FREAKS THINK NOT MUCH OF HER! HAH (SWOONS)!
JOSS STONE! the voice...piercing HEARTSTRINGS!
JADE!!!! I DON'T CARE IF REPORTS FROM THE WEBSITE AND INTERNET SAY SHE'S A BITCH> SHE IS ONE HOT BITCH!!!!


NAIMA MORA.. GOTTA LOVE HER! SEE I TOLD YOU I LIKE COLOURED GIRLS MORE THAN WHITE GIRLS! ALL YOU LUCKY ASIAN GIRLS YOU!!!

And some random bOHEMIAN PERsON I GOOGLED!


( 9:48 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket