Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Monday, July 10, 2006


CAUSE THATS WHAT JESUS WOULD FREAKING BLOG ABOUT!


So i told myself about some six months ago to some insignificant soul in my life this, "What's the point of having a blog? I'm not gonna read about some B*tch's life and she ain't gonna care about my life!"..Oh wait i remember now, it was the cousin from U, that i told this to..So why now? Even after the failed post on friendster's blog? Why NOW? Well lets just say that Poly has demanded different things in my life..and this is among my desperation call to help..So Listen up b*tches..Cause it's bout to get nasty!

10 Reasons for me to get a blog!

10~ I NEED TO BE HEARD!
In Poly, not having a blog is like going to court without the lawyers! Esp in CMM where
people are so *doG-damn opinionated from the tiny freckles and specks of details to the
bigger pictures in Life! So really!? Im not bout to get to the battlefield without arming
myself!

9~ Poly demands you to complain to someone/thing..and at this rate looking at how busy my
mates are with school work and all, i reckon this is the next best thing, an Outlet for this
O' so-big-&-larger-than-life-mouth!

8~Have You Seen The Freaks I've Been Hanging Around With! A day with them has
never not end with fun and laughter, peace and joy..(hmmm! peace? I'll think anout it) I
love these freaks more than anything, and memories they say will stay, but penning it down
will make u internalize it! Oh how so med soc (let me take time to *rolls eyes*) It first started
with the four elements..and you'll be surprise how two weeks of term break has expanded us
to 7Sins. Ooh These B*tches

7~I've been making fun of the pace and consistency of how jules and munah update their blog..
when i don't even have one! Oohoho..im so funny!

6~I'm a media student and i need to practise on the writing bit! Selvan hates me i tell you!
I've been getting nothing but C's and D's..Thanx ah..U want-to-see-something-hairier-than-
my-moustache-indian-bugger-you! My journalism grades better improve ok!?

5~I'm a media student! Hehe..Its part of the image! Vivien BalaKrishnan bloody hell said,
"The Media is not an Internet chatroom!"..well i'll proove it to him, the media can
be anything we want to be..son of a gun!

4~All the other 7sins have one. So i Must conform! Don't ask me why i bother conforming..like have i not known myself? Since when do i conform?

3~ I think im sick of just living in the shadows of other people's tagboard!
*tagging, tagging, tagged, tagger..tagtagtag! Not funny OK(in Lyn's Voice) ! Oh Lyn teach me
how to get a tagboard.

2~Nurah stopped becoming my Nurah-BookPro-is-loved-person! Bloody hell! Thanx ah
Gluttony! For some Irish thing, she suddenly stopped testi-ing me with our day's events!

1~ Cause im the true meaning of b*tch! Look up b*tch in the dictionary and you'll find Hirzi in
its meaning! Besides have you seen a quiet b*tch yet? (*reader answers: No..) YUP! I
thought so too.

*The evil is unleashed..scream u little demons..screAM!


( 6:32 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket